SMART’s free workshops prepare job seekers for re-entering the workforce, transitioning into new careers, or entering the workforce for the first time. Each workshop is taught by a Smart Workforce Center instructor. A variety of learning platforms are used, including in-person and interactive virtual learning. SMARTʼs workshops are designed to prepare job seekers with the skills needed to be successful in the workplace.
Businesses can also take advantage of SMARTʼs workshops by sending their current employees to learn new skills that will benefit the employee and contribute to greater success for the business.
We believe a healthy business community creates economic vitality and we are dedicated to helping our job seekers find and secure self-sufficient wages and sustainable employment in careers that they love.
Sign up for courses here:
Job Search Resources:
These workshops are not hosted by SMART.
- Webinar Recordings
- Study Guide and Test Preview
- Finding Jobs in California
- CalCareers Tutorial Videos
- How to Get Started Working for California (YouTube)
- Find CalCareer ID and/or Password (YouTube)
- Upload Documents to Your CalCareer Account (YouTube)
- How to Update Your Contact Information (YouTube)
- How to Electronically Apply for Jobs with the State (YouTube)
- How to Permanently Withdraw Your Job Application (YouTube)
- Verify Veteran Preference Status is on File (YouTube)
- Verify LEAP Record is on File (YouTube)
- Search for LEAP Exams (YouTube)
- Update Your EEO Information (YouTube)
|Proud Partner of:|